I have returned from London and I feel like I am still getting in the swing of things. When I say swing of things, I mean slowly preparing myself for going back to work. I love working and working hard, but there gets to be a point when the boredom at certain jobs can reach such a level of dullness, it starts to become painful. Wording it like that sounds horrible, but it some positions just don’t work for certain people.
What was a blast was some observations and sketches I made while I was visiting London. I will keep a few to myself, hidden in my notebook only available to those who come by for a coffee. Five for you.
- The toilets are square.Who has a square ass?
- There is a lot of brick. Everywhere. I have never seen so much brick in my life.
- The “Tube” is literally the shape of a tube of toothpaste.
- In London, shops look like Ikea. The whole city is a cute hallmark card.
- All museums are free. Sold me on the country.